The ADVANCE™ NCS System is designed for efficient and convenient nerve conduction studies in the office setting. ADVANCE is ideal for assessing common neuropathies such as carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Standard nerve conduction studies designed for point-of-care setting
- Immediate diagnostic results
- An intuitive touch screen system for straightforward testing
- Preconfigured electrodes for accuracy and standardization
- Real-time, on-screen results
- A detailed results report
- Expedite your diagnosis
- Fast track patient management and therapy
- Testing is straightforward & fast – about 10 minutes
Pre-configured, Nerve Specific Electrodes
- Designed for specific nerves and anatomic sites
- Provides accurate and reliable nerve conduction data
- Extensively validated in peer reviewed literature
- Rotman MB, Enkvetchakul BV, Megerian JT, Gozani SN. Time course and predictors of median nerve conduction after carpal tunnel release. J Hand Surg Am. 2004 May;29(3):367-72.
- Elkowitz SJ1, Dubin NH, Richards BE, Wilgis EF. Clinical utility of portable versus traditional electrodiagnostic testing for diagnosing, evaluating, and treating carpal tunnel syndrome. Am J Orthop (Belle Mead NJ). 2005 Aug;34(8):362-4.
- Kong X1, Gozani SN, Hayes MT, Weinberg DH. NC-stat sensory nerve conduction studies in the median and ulnar nerves of symptomatic patients. Clin Neurophysiol. 2006 Feb;117(2):405-13. Epub 2006 Jan 3.
- Armstrong TN, Dale AM, Al-Lozi MT, Franzblau A, Evanoff BA. Median and ulnar nerve conduction studies at the wrist: criterion validity of the NC-stat automated device. J Occup Environ Med. 2008 Jul;50(7):758-64.